AUTUMN IN TORBOLE AM GARDASEE TRENTINO
The sun shines up in the mild sky, it warms you up without burning. The nature around us is getting a beautiful warm tone, turning everything romantic. The land gives us mouthwatering fruits like chestnuts and mushrooms!
The woods smell of resin and the sounds of nature are the perfect background music for some beautiful walks you could take on without suffering the summer hot weather.
Are you ready to discover the 5 autumn activities to undertake around the lake in Garda Trentino?
- Appreciating the nature turning yellow. Well, the most energising colour in chromotherapy is in the spotlight in autumn. The woods turn yellow-orange as painted by a great painter and enable you to take the most striking pictures ever! Get your camera ready! The blue of the lake becomes amazing with the yellow of the woods all around!
- Hiking. Ponale, Busatte-Tempesta, San Pietro, Mount Altissimo. Whatever the path you chose, hiking in Garda Trentino has never been so impactful. Grueling sweats? Bye bye! Baking heat? Forget it. The golden landscapes and the pleasant, not yet cold temperatures are a perfect combination for those who love this activity.
- Olives and co.. This incredible fruit gives its best in autumn with its… pressing! The “green gold”, that is the precious 46° parallel oil (the most northern latitude where this tree is cultivated in Italy), is produced exactly during this season! It is possible to taste it in many restaurants and taverns together with delicious traditional dishes.
- Autumn menu. Always dealing with delicacies, you have the chance to taste the autumn menus in the Garda area restaurants. The restauranteurs have invented some proper menus with the products the land gives in this fabolous period of the year! Seasonality and delicacy.
- Lakefront autumn with your family. Autumn reserves the opportunity to get excited together with a lakeside walk! The color of the water is an even more intense blue and the green mountains with amber brushstrokes seem to enhance it even more! The beach in September is still perfect for sunbathing and outdoor sports all together: sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, sup!
You can choose yourself if ambling, swimming or… running! Anyway, at the end you should remember to stop for a lakefront sundowner. After all, for this last “activity” every season is perfect!
September and October are two incredible months for an autumn family vacation in a place like Torbole sul Garda which, in this period, seems even more beautiful than in August.
Less frequented bike & trekking routes, less crowded restaurants, typical shops that sell at cheaper prices and still warm temperatures. All this makes this little corner of the Mediterranean a place to be loved even more intensely in autumn.