The kids’ laughter is infectious, their happiness is mum and dad’s happiness. So why not choosing a completely child-friendly holiday? Lake Garda Trentino gives more than a single opportunity to carry out some outdoor activities and have fun all together.
Guided tours to discover the area, haunts to be explored, teaching farms to find out how to milk a cow or to grow thriving vegetables at close quarters with nature. Tailor-made family tours to satisfy adults and kids’ needs, or just some good lakefront walks!
Whatever the activity you would choose to undertake with your family, Lake Garda Trentino will be able to welcome you and make you spend some unforgettable moments.
We have drawn up a specific top 5 list just for you, five family activities that you can’t definitely missed once arrived on the northern shore of Italy’s biggest lake!
- Excursions. Mountain, amusement park, adventure treks! Lake Garda won’t definitely get you bored, who wants to bet? Your little ones will love the thrill they feel at the Busatte Adventure Park. Between lianas and suspension bridges, the lake-view fun is guaranteed!
- Climbing. Little Adam Ondra are growing up. Who said that climbing is just for adults? Dad (or mum) and kid can train together and discover the most scenic peaks and heights along easy cliffs you can pleasantly climb! Local alpine guides hold out some activities targeted to all the family, to approach the climbing world safely.
- Biking. Bike lovers, here you go! Get your helmet, backpack and start cycling! There are many bikeways , or also cycle lanes for the little ones to live on their bikes under the careful eye of mum and dad.
- Teaching farms. A great opportunity to live the lush Trentino nature with your family is visiting the teaching farms. At close quarters with nature, in these places it is possible to get to know trees and animals while relaxing and maybe also tasting the most genuine and typical products from Alto Garda!
- Theme parks. The proximity of Garda Trentino to Gardaland makes this area a perfect combination of wild fun and unspoilt nature. Getting on a comfy bus you could reach Italy’s most famous them park together with all your family. You can buy the tickets here at our offices and so take your family to live a unique experience between fun and adrenaline!
These are only five activities you could carry out with your kids, but many more are waiting for you!
After all, even the fact of spending some relaxation moments with your loved ones gives strength and value to the holiday you decide to live. Comprising it both adventure park or treks, water sports or mountain excursions. A family holiday holds your heart around the biggest emotion: all gathered together under a blue stretch called Lake Garda!